Introducing Mutual Fund Investment
Collective fund managed by professional investment managers, Mutual Fund represents an investment option that can enrich your portfolio.
Benefits of mutual fund investing include:
Access to a team of professional investment manager.
Your fund will be professionally managed by a team of investment manager who will also monitor the daily performance as well as make investment decision for you.
Investment choices meeting your investment characteristics.
Suite of investment options meeting your investment characteristics and preference are available.
Access to financial instruments and high liquidity.
Collective and coordinated investment means you can invest in otherwise inaccessible investment due to minimum subscription with mutual fund. More than that, you are free to redeem your investment – partial or whole – on days which stock exchange is operational.
Start investing in Mutual Funds with these easy steps:
- Visit your nearest KEB Hana Bank.
- Complete the Risk Profiling Questionnaire.
- Choose the Mutual Fund that fits your risk profile.
- Monitor your Mutual Fund on regular basis.
Terms & Conditions:
- There are risk pertinent to Mutual Fund investment, including market risk, bankruptcy, liquidity, decrease in principal, etc. Prospective customers must read the prospectus and understand the risks.
- PT Bank KEB Hana Indonesia (KEB Hana Bank) does NOT provide suggestion on customers’ investment decision.
- Mutual Fund investment – principle and return - is not guaranteed by KEB Hana Bank and its affliates, and is also not guaranteed by the deposit insurance of the Indonesian Deposit Insurance Cooperation.
- Past performance does not guarantee future performance.